In the shortest of the courses, cyclists will embark on a 100 km ride through the valleys and farmlands north of Toronto. While shorter than the other rides, the 100 km ride will be a challenging undertaking for recreational riders and acts as a suitable metaphor for the strength that Karen showed in her tireless battle with Breast Cancer.
Where & When
Sunday August 28th, 2016
Markham Fair Grounds
10801 McCowan Road
Markham, ON L3p 3J3
- 7:00 am Registration opens
- 8.00 am Registration closes
- 8.15 am Staging and ribbon cutting
- 8:30am riders depart in 3 waves – 35km/h, 30km/h and 25km/h pace groups
How much is the entry fee?
- $100 per rider for registration.
- Raise $250 in pledges and your entry fees are waived.
- Raise $600 dollars in pledges and you get in for free and will also receive a limited edition Ride for Karen cycling jersey.
- Raise $900 in pledges and you will get in for free and will also receive a limited edition Ride for Karen jersey and bib shorts.
*Note: Event day registration is $150 (online registration closes on Friday August 26th at 11pm).
What does your entry include?
- On course feed stations that will include water and energy foods
- BBQ afterwards
- Draw prizes.
- Bicycle in working order.
- Certified bike helmet.